Donating School Supplies & Necessities to Children in Need in Manitowoc County
KAN Cool for School is a non-profit organization providing school supplies, other necessities, and services to low income students in Manitowoc County. Our vision is to assure that every child in Manitowoc County has the school supplies and other necessities required for success in school. Therefore, KAN Cool for School strives to be the coordinating agency for organizations actively engaged in this effort.
How can you help?
- Donate supplies from our wish list list for most needed items: KAN Wish List Collection drives typically run during the months of July and August when most supplies are out in the stores and on sale.
- Hold a school supply collection drive. Contact us and we will drop off a collection container and information.
- Make a financial donation. All donations go toward the purchase of school supplies for children in need.
- Volunteer. We are always in need of volunteers for the various aspects of our project. We need volunteers to help sort and count supplies, set up supplies for our event, and as a personal shopper at our giveaway event. So, if you are interested in volunteering, contact Deb Rhein at email@example.com
- Join our board of directors. We meet once a month during the months of January through September. Help us make important decisions regarding KAN Cool for School.
Would you rather make a financial donation to KAN Cool for School?
KAN is a non-profit 501c3 organization run 100% by volunteers. We are always very thankful for the donations from our community because, with your help, we can be sure every child is prepared for success in school. (Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Tax exempt #26-0553614).
Contributions may be sent to:
KAN Cool for School
PO Box 2254
Manitowoc, WI 54220