Lakeshore CAP Mission . . .
Our mission is to help individuals and families achieve economic self-sufficiency and well-being through results-based programming in our service area (Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Door and Kewaunee counties). We work on enabling and empowering persons, parents and families through voluntary prevention, education and support programs.
Lakeshore CAP Staff . . .
Our employees work diligently alongside their fellow staff persons, community partners and program participants to achieve the household’s identified needs and goals. Area programs are strength-based in nature and follow a model of servant leadership.
Area Programs Include . . .
- Home buyer education & assistance
- Homelessness prevention/rental support
- Food pantries (in 9 counties)
- Advocating for abused or neglected children:
- Pregnant and/or parenting:
- Skills enhancement
- Mental health support
Activities for Qualified Households . . .
To further the Lakeshore CAP mission, activities are developed that fulfill the following primary needs for qualified households:
- Community services that meet basic needs for food, clothing and shelter
- Family development services that promote parent education and support
- Child services that provide protection from neglect and abuse
- Housing services to promote safe, decent and affordable home ownership
- Skills programming that stimulates job and business development
Like and Follow us on Facebook for our latest programs and events: Lakeshore CAP Facebook