Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled.
Lakeshore CAP is Seeking a Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Parent Educator for Manitowoc County
The Parents as Teachers Home Visiting Program serves families in Manitowoc County. This voluntary program provides home visitation services aimed at preventing child abuse and neglect while promoting positive parent-child interaction.
- Conduct regularly scheduled visits with participating parents and their children to deliver a curriculum designed to teach basic parenting skills and child development.
- Maintain records, intake forms, statistical data, and other documentation.
- Comply with all confidentiality requirements, participate in regular reflective supervision, agency staff meetings, training sessions, networking meetings and other events as directed.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree; Associate Degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical school preferred or two years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Lived experience such as receiving services as a parent or for a child preferred.
Applicants must be fluent in English and Spanish, possess a valid driver’s license and proof of car insurance. Mileage for traveling to work-related outreach events and meetings is reimbursed by the agency. Applicants must be willing to complete a background check in accordance with local law and regulations.
- This position is eligible for paid vacation, personal time, holiday leave and sick time
- Job Type: Part-time, 30 hours per week
- $13.50 to $15.50 / hour
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to the Home Visiting Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org