Lakeshore CAP, Inc. Board of Directors
- Rita Metzger — President (Manitowoc County)
- Virginia Haske — Vice President (Kewaunee County)
- Seth Zipperer —Treasurer (Manitowoc County)
- Doree Stein — Secretary (Kewaunee County)
- Alison Petri —Member at Large (Manitowoc County)
- Dave Less — Director (Manitowoc County)
- Mathew Martell — Director (Manitowoc County)
- Nancy Robillard— Director (Door County)
- Jean Wakefield — Director (Manitowoc County)
- Rebecca Clarke — Director (Sheboygan County)
Lakeshore CAP, Inc. is a Wisconsin Not-For-Profit 501(c)3 corporation, guided by a Board of Directors (Board). The Board’s primary function is the pursuit of the organization’s mission, purpose and values. Lakeshore CAP embodies community action by being proactive in addressing the needs of the communities in our area; developing compassionate programming while adhering to our mission of promoting self-sufficiency with integrity; being resourceful in leveraging our funds, partnerships, staff and facilities; and inspiring our clients and community partners to follow our lead.
The Board has oversight responsibility for all agency operations, is guided by a Board Policy and the Bylaws of the corporation, and hires the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Through the CEO, the Board has responsibility for all aspects of personnel management and contracts for goods and services, annual work programs, budgets, and policies related to the operations of the agency. The powers and duties of the Board shall be those prescribed by the State of Wisconsin for not for profit organizations.
The members of the Board are selected to meet the requirements of tripartite representation of three sectors. At least one-third of the members on the Board must be composed of representatives from each of these sectors:
- Low Income
Helping People; Changing Lives
Lakeshore CAP, Inc. is incorporated in the state of Wisconsin and is exempt from federal income taxes under IRC 501c(3) as a nonprofit corporation.