Need help with your steps to financial success?
Lakeshore CAP’s Skills Enhancement Program for Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Sheboygan and Calumet County residents helps Identify needs and goals in all areas of your life, develop individual and confidential training plans, provide technical assistance with job skills activities and connection to other resources and support while working towards your goals. We can offer you . . .
- Assistance with tuition, class supplies, mileage reimbursement and childcare reimbursement while you attend classes
- Exploration of career options, including non-traditional occupations
- The opportunity to attend school part-time, taking classes convenient to your work schedule
- Development of new skills or enhancement of current skills while working
- The opportunity to increase earning potential and access to employer-sponsored health insurance
Our Skills Enhancement Program helps with:
- Identifying needs and goals in all areas of your life
- Individual, confidential development of training plans
- Technical assistance with job skill activities
- Connection with other resources and support while working toward goals
Follow or right-click & open these links in a new tab:
Call for more information: