Elderly / Disabled / Low-Income Rental
Low-cost one-bedroom apartments in Reedsville, Wisconsin for qualified people
Lakeshore CAP has a Rental Program in Manitowoc County for an apartment building in the village of Reedsville. Our Park Estates complex offers fifteen spacious one-bedroom apartments (depending upon availability) for those who qualify as elderly, disabled and/or low-income.
The rent you pay is based upon income and will be no more than 30% of your adjusted annual gross income. This means you will have more money available every month to pay your other bills.
- Each apartment is equipped with a full-size stove and refrigerator.
- The building is well maintained and is situated in a quiet area close to groceries, churches, medical facilities and entertainment.
- All utilities are included in your rent (telephone & cable are optional).
- Park Estates has a full time caretaker.
- Park Estates is managed by friendly and caring staff at Lakeshore CAP.
We will answer any questions you have and arrange a time for you to visit the apartment building.
- You can then fill out an application
- We will conduct a background check
- We will verify your rental status
- Your rent will be calculated; upon qualification, you can move in!
Call for more information
and eligibility requirements:
Park Estates Mgr — (920) 682-3737