MANITOWOC CESA 7 HEAD START RESOURCE FAIR
The event is posted on Facebook at the link below. There is also a video that Kaz made. We encourage you to check it out. There are many great organizations and resources who will be coming to share.
Facebook Post with detailed times:
Zoom Link to join the meeting:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 897 2285 8622
- Lighthouse: Mon. April 5 @ 9:00 AM
- Salvation Army: Mon. April 5 @ 10:00 AM
- Manty Public Library: Mon. April 5 @ 11:00 AM
- Healthiest Manitowoc – Substance Abuse Prevention: Mon. April 5 @ 12:00 PM
- ADRC: Tues. April 6 @ 1:00 PM
- Lakeshore CAP: Wed. April 7 @ 10:00 AM
- Lakeshore Com. Health Care: Wed. April 7 @ 11:30 AM
- The Crossing: Wed. April 7 @12:00 PM
- Horizon (light house): Thurs. April 8 1:00 PM
- Human Services: Thurs. April 8 @ 2:45 PM
- Ascend: Friday April 9 @ 9:30 AM
Manitowoc Community! Do you know of a family or child who may benefit from the Head Start program? Head Start serves families throughout all of Manitowoc County. Check out the information below to learn more about the services we offer.
CESA 7 Head Start is now able to accept applications online. Just click on the link below to complete the online enrollment application:
Just a reminder : Families who are experiencing homelessness, or children in foster or kinship care, are automatically eligible for Head Start and given enrollment priority.
Lakeshore CAP also offers services to households experiencing homelessness or rental hardships, plus programs for prenatal families or families with young children: https://lakeshorecap.org/
Join Us – Social Media