Sheboygan Co COVID Utility Assistance
DON’T LET YOUR UTILITY BILLS PILE UP
SHEBOYGAN SALVATION ARMY OFFERS UTILITY ASSISTANCE
Assistance may be available to you for Alliant Energy, Wisconsin Public Service, Sheboygan Falls Utilities, Sheboygan Water Utility, Plymouth Utilities, and WE Energies if you meet eligibility requirements:
- Be a resident of Sheboygan County.
- Have a loss of income due to COVID-19.
- Have contacted the following agencies in your area for assistance.
- Economic Support (920-208-5946)
- St. Vincent De Paul (920-457-4844 ext 101)
- Have contacted the CA Plus Program through Alliant Energy (if the utility bill you are seeking help with is Alliant Energy) to discuss eligibility for financial assistance. (800-975-5785).
- Have made a personal payment of $30.00 or more within the last 60 days.
- Completed a Utility Assistance Application for The Salvation Army submitted to The Salvation Army so that the General Needs Case Worker can contact you if you qualify.
LAKESHORE CAP WRAP PROGRAM MAY INCLUDE ENERGY ASSISTANCE
Some utilities may also be covered if you qualify for Lakeshore CAP’s WRAP (Wisconsin Rental Assistance Program). Please apply online in English or Spanish at https://lakeshorecap.org/
Join Us – Social Media