COVID-19 Resources for Tenants & Landlords
HUD Multifamily Housing News
COVID-19 Resources for Tenants and Property Owners
We are pleased to provide you with resources to help ensure that residents of Multifamily properties are receiving stimulus payments, staying safe, and are aware of pertinent information related to the pandemic. Here is the full News Release: Stimulus, Vaccines and COVID. Please share these resources with your communities.
- Stimulus Payments
- Use this website to make sure you receive your payment or track the status.
- IRS Resources
- Find your local IRS office if you are not sure if you need to file a 2020 tax return.
- May 17th: New 2020 Filing Date
- New Multifamily Guidance
- Getting Your Vaccine
- If you have questions about the vaccine or want more information, go to this CDC site for answers.
- Video to learn about some of the latest COVID-19 Scams and Older Adults.
- Internet Access
- FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit Program for households struggling to pay for internet service during the pandemic.
Join Us – Social Media