Jul 14, 2020 | Lakeshore CAP News
LAKESHORE TECHNICAL COLLEGE IS OPENING!
We know a lot of people are struggling because they are out of work or working limited hours due to Covid-19. Our purpose is to serve the Lakeshore community. We’re starting a campaign to get the word out that the College is open — and that we are here to help people pursue training and education!
Also, check out Lakeshore CAP’s Skills Enhancement Program. It can help:
- identify needs and goals in all areas of your life
- develop individual and confidential training plans
- provide technical assistance with job skills activities
- connection to other resources
- support while working towards your goals
Apr 1, 2020 | Lakeshore CAP News
A New Training Program Designed to Develop Your Employment Skills!
Manitowoc Works is a 40-hour, 10-module training program that will run for 4 hours a day for two weeks. (You must be able to attend all sessions.) The dates will be determined when we have enough enrollees so — SIGN UP NOW!
- Gain knowledge and skills to help you obtain and maintain employment
- Take the TABE (Test for Adult Basic Education) math and reading sections, if needed
- Receive interview clothing, if needed (and available)
- Graduate and receive a completion certificate
- Have immediate interviews with participating employers!
The 10 Manitowoc Works Modules
See the exciting 10-module curriculum on the front of the Manitowoc Works flyer. Download or print, complete the application form on the back, and return as indicated below and on the flyer.
Return to Lakeshore CAP at 702 State St, Manitowoc or mail to Bree Siewert, Lakeshore CAP, PO Box 2315, Manitowoc, WI 54221-2315
If you need a form or have questions, please call Bree at 920-682-3737 or email BreeS@lakeshorecap.org
Manitowoc Works is a collaborative effort by Lakeshore CAP, US Bank, Lakeshore Technical College, Forward Services, The Haven, Catholic Charities, and other contributors.
Join Us – Social Media