Lakeshore CAP is pleased to announce Colleen Homb has been named Executive Director of our Community Action Program!
In her role, Colleen will provide the overall direction and leadership in managing the affairs of our four-county agency, which includes:
- advocating for the interests of low-income individuals and families
- ensuring effective program operations
- adhering to state and federal regulations and contractual obligations
- maintaining agency fiscal integrity
- strategic planning
- resource development
- providing assistance to the Board of Directors.
Colleen had been serving as interim director since February 2017. She has worked at Lakeshore CAP since 2005 as the youth mentoring program coordinator, community services team leader and family development director.