Suicide Prevention Education Night
With suicide rates in Manitowoc County at an all-time high, you are invited to attend this “Suicide Prevention” community event. The county’s rate is much higher than Wisconsin’s statewide average of 13.3 per 100,000 people, according to the America’s Health Rankings 2016 report.
Presenters at this event will speak about how you can help and respond to this crisis in our community.
- Tuesday, January 21st, 2020
- Starts at 6:30 PM in the C.E. Bray Library
- Valders Area School District, 138 E Wilson St, Valders
- Kimberley Welk & Associates
- Manitowoc County Health Department
- Manitowoc County Suicide Prevention Group
- Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Department
- Allies in Mental Health Education
- Sources of Strength
See Lakeshore CAP’s web page listing many local, regional and national resources for individuals and their loved ones, offering confidential support to people in a mental health crisis, suicidal crisis or emotional crisis: