Get a Job – Manitowoc Works!
A New Training Program Designed to Develop Your Employment Skills!
Manitowoc Works is a 40-hour, 10-module training program that will run for 4 hours a day for two weeks. (You must be able to attend all sessions.) The dates will be determined when we have enough enrollees so — SIGN UP NOW!
- Gain knowledge and skills to help you obtain and maintain employment
- Take the TABE (Test for Adult Basic Education) math and reading sections, if needed
- Receive interview clothing, if needed (and available)
- Graduate and receive a completion certificate
- Have immediate interviews with participating employers!
The 10 Manitowoc Works Modules
See the exciting 10-module curriculum on the front of the Manitowoc Works flyer. Download or print, complete the application form on the back, and return as indicated below and on the flyer.
Manitowoc Works flyer
Return to Lakeshore CAP at 702 State St, Manitowoc or mail to Bree Siewert, Lakeshore CAP, PO Box 2315, Manitowoc, WI 54221-2315
If you need a form or have questions, please call Bree at 920-682-3737 or email BreeS@lakeshorecap.org
Manitowoc Works is a collaborative effort by Lakeshore CAP, US Bank, Lakeshore Technical College, Forward Services, The Haven, Catholic Charities, and other contributors.
Join Us – Social Media