LIGHTHOUSE RECOVERY COMMUNITY CENTER
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing safe practices. Please see our Facebook page and calendar for services (follow the links):
Informational Meet and Greet series in January 2021
During these meetings we discuss the following:
- Find out how Lighthouse recovery support services can help you and your organization.
- Understand the services, activities, programming, and education we provide.
- Share are recent expansion in services and our referral process.
- Explain what the Recovery Resource Council is and how engage in the benefits.
- Meet those working to support the individuals seeking recovery from Substance Use Disorder. Our Recovery Coaches and Recovery Support Specialist
If you are a partner and want to share the experience of working with us, we encourage you to join us. If you feel others could benefit from this meeting feel free to share this information. In our last series we saw other connections made and resources shared. If you are interested in finding out more but the times do not work for you, send me an email and I can set up a one on one session with you or your organization.
Below is the Zoom link to join us during any one or more of the times listed:
- Tuesday 1/20/2021 at 12:00 pm
- Wednesday 1/21/2021 at 7:00 am
- Monday 1/25/2020 at 12:00pm
- Wednesday 1/27/2021 at 5:00pm
Christma Rusch is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
- Topic: Lighthouse-Informational Meet and Greet
- Time: This is a recurring meeting during the above times.
Join Zoom Meeting!
- Meeting ID: 879 4021 7080
- Passcode: 309107
- Dial by your location
- +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
There have been several changes in support meetings and events.
Anyone seeking support may call or text 920-374-3989
Face to face 12 step meetings are still an option at the Alano Club at 404 South 29th Street in Manitowoc
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” Helen Keller
Manitowoc Addiction Recovery
Providing a LIGHT OF HOPE through the darkness of addiction
The public is ready for a different story to go along with substance abuse and addiction. The focus is often put on the addiction side of the story; but there is another side of the story. It’s about recovery! Everyone is affected by addiction in some form or another so we’ve set out to address this situation.
Because treatment is not always available to those struggling with Substance Use Disorder, the Lighthouse Recovery Community Center provides a safe and social space to those seeking recovery from addiction. The center is using one of the most successful means to recovery — peer-to-peer support with a coach on staff to help members work on their recovery plan. Telling our story and sharing our experience, strength, and hope is how we learn to live and watch others do the same.
Click on and follow these links to see, print or download files:
Embracing Pathways to Substance Abuse Recovery
We have established and continue to sustain a recovery community organization and center that embraces all pathways to addiction recovery. In addition, we support all individuals impacted by the disease through education, coaching, programming, referrals and advocacy. The Center is dedicated to helping people struggling with addiction — and their families — to regain their lives and thrive again.
- Address: 721 Park Street, Manitowoc, WI 54220
- Phone: 920-374-4433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more, “LIKE” and share our page, follow our journey . . . and please SUPPORT OUR FUNDRAISERS and DONATE to keep our doors open at:
Be inspired knowing that recovery is alive and well in our community and around the world!
Friends and donors have posted:
“Our community has been needing something like this! So excited to see all of the memories this place holds in the future and how much like home it will feel for people!!!”
“Peer to Peer support is the best path to sustainable recovery. You have my support 100%!”
“Thank you for sharing your vision with action!!”
“Education, advocacy, openly sharing my experiences… it’s part of my soul and close to my heart. Your dedication and hard work is a testament to how necessary these resources are. I’m excited to see it come to fruition. Love💙”
“It’s refreshing seeing how the community is rallying around those with a substance abuse disorder! My heart and passion is to come along side them and be a part of recovery in Manitowoc. Your efforts are inspiring!”
“Your story and passion are inspiring. Keep up the good work!”
“This [donation] can be used for whatever is deemed most crucial . . . Thanks for the great work!”