THE WRAP PROGRAM HAS EXPIRED AS OF NOVEMBER 24TH AND LAKESHORE CAP CANNOT ACCEPT NEW APPLICATIONS. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE TO ALL PRIOR APPLICANTS. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO MOVE VERY QUICKLY WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION IF YOU ARE CONTACTED BY A CASE MANAGER.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING WRAP APPLICATIONS!!!
If you have already applied, please note that we are going through the applications as quickly as we can. YOU CANNOT REAPPLY AS THE PROGRAM HAS ENDED AND LINKS REMOVED. However, you can speed up the process by being “document ready” when we get to your application by gathering the following items BEFORE we contact you. Have ready:
- Verification that income was lost DUE TO COVID-19
- Verification of the pr, 80% County evious month’s income
- Statement from your landlord indicating how much you owe or an eviction notice, if applicable
- Social security numbers for every household member
- Copy of ID (drivers license or WI ID) for the head of the household
- Valid lease
- Utility account numbers for the Energy Assistance portion of the application
There will be additional information requested but this is what we need to determine your eligibility first. If you have these documents ready, it will speed the process along for everyone!
You will receive an email (if you have an address) confirming your submission. Eligible households will be scheduled for a phone call to obtain additional information. If you are not eligible, you will receive resources for other programs and services. Please have the above listed information ready for our call if you are potentially eligible.
IF YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED A LOSS OF INCOME BECAUSE OF COVID-19, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS PROGRAM
WI Home Energy Plus Assistance
Si necesita aplicar para obtener Asistencia con la Energía (servicios públicos) puede seguir el enlace que aparece abajo para aplicar.
This program was made possible through funding from the Federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.