HAVE YOU HAD A LOSS OF INCOME DUE TO COVID-19?
Click on this link and fill out all information to be considered for assistance:
READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE FILLING OUT THE MORTAGE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM PRE-SCREEN APPLICATION!
This Mortgage Assistance Program is for residents of Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Door and Kewanee counties. If your income has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and you are having trouble making your mortgage loan payment, please complete this application. If contacted that you may be eligible for MORTGAGE and WATER assistance, start locating/requesting documents below:
- Documentation showing payments made between July 1, 2019 and the date you lost your income due to COVID-19.
- Bank statements for all checking and savings accounts for the 3 months prior to application.
- All income information, including unemployment, for the 3 months prior to application.
- Proof that you were not behind on mortgage payments until a COVID related incident happened.
- Photo ID of applicant (head of household only)
- Income statements for the 3 months prior to your loss of income due to COVID-19.
- Amount of government assistance received due to COVID-19 (other mortgage assistance, unemployment, other).
- Plus, any other documentation requested by Lakeshore CAP.
- The house must be located in Manitowoc, Door, Sheboygan or Kewaunee county.
- The applicant must reside in the home for which the assistance is provided
- Household income must meet eligibility requirements. Chart located here:
Household Income Limits.pdf
- Head of Household must be able to document that unpaid mortgage payments were the result of a COVID-19-related loss.
- Household cannot be more than 5 months behind in payments.
For questions please call Lakeshore Community Action Program at: (920) 682-3737.
For new home buyer assistance, please see our web page at: https://lakeshorecap.org/home-buyer/