Dec 1, 2020 | Coronavirus News, Lakeshore CAP News
THE WRAP PROGRAM EXPIRED ON NOVEMBER 24TH AND LAKESHORE CAP CANNOT ACCEPT NEW APPLICATIONS. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE TO ALL PRIOR APPLICANTS. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO MOVE VERY QUICKLY WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION IF YOU ARE CONTACTED BY A CASE MANAGER.
WI Home Energy Plus Assistance
If you need to apply for Energy Assistance you can follow the link below to apply.
Si necesita aplicar para obtener Asistencia con la Energía (servicios públicos) puede seguir el enlace que aparece abajo para aplicar.
Jun 17, 2020 | Lakeshore CAP News
DON’T LET YOUR UTILITY BILLS PILE UP
SHEBOYGAN SALVATION ARMY OFFERS UTILITY ASSISTANCE
Assistance may be available to you for Alliant Energy, Wisconsin Public Service, Sheboygan Falls Utilities, Sheboygan Water Utility, Plymouth Utilities, and WE Energies if you meet eligibility requirements:
- Be a resident of Sheboygan County.
- Have a loss of income due to COVID-19.
- Have contacted the following agencies in your area for assistance.
- Economic Support (920-208-5946)
- St. Vincent De Paul (920-457-4844 ext 101)
- Have contacted the CA Plus Program through Alliant Energy (if the utility bill you are seeking help with is Alliant Energy) to discuss eligibility for financial assistance. (800-975-5785).
- Have made a personal payment of $30.00 or more within the last 60 days.
- Completed a Utility Assistance Application for The Salvation Army submitted to The Salvation Army so that the General Needs Case Worker can contact you if you qualify.
LAKESHORE CAP WRAP PROGRAM MAY INCLUDE ENERGY ASSISTANCE
Some utilities may also be covered if you qualify for Lakeshore CAP’s WRAP (Wisconsin Rental Assistance Program). Please apply online in English or Spanish at https://lakeshorecap.org/
Join Us – Social Media